David Bowie is a British dandy with no doubt, with a unique style between chic and provocation. This knitted bowtie is a tribute to this great artist.
Made in Italy and designed in-house near Lille, this burgundy knitted cotton tie, wears a red lightning embroidery.
2 article en stock articles en stock
Your knitted ties and bow ties should never be washed in the washing machine, as the knit won’t support it. Bring your accessories to a trusted dry cleaner.
Knitted cotton matches with elegant and casual looks. With a navy jacket and a light shirt, you will be chic. Do not forget to bring a touch of panache to your stylish outfit by adding a linen or silk pocket square in shades of blue.
• The tie's width should not exceed four inches and must be the same as the collar of your shirt and the lapel of your suit.
• Your tie should stop on top of your pant.
• Remove your tie only when its time to go to bed, never before.
• Hang your tie inside of your closet
• Take care of it, cuddle it, it is your ally at all circumstances.
|Fabric||100% cotton, knitted cotton|
|Pattern||Others, Plain, Figurative|