It's not easy to be asked by a crooked politician to protect a gangster whose testimony is crucial in a case where the politician is himself involved ... The splendid Steve McQueen embodied the cop we would want to be in the 1968's masterpiece "Bullit".
It is hard to compete with the man with the bluest eyes of Hollywood. The only thing that has been found to be as chic? This gorgeous blue and white knitted cotton tie.
0 article en stock articles en stock
This product is no longer in stock
Your knitted ties and bow ties should never be washed in the washing machine, as the knit won’t support it. Bring your accessories to a trusted dry cleaner.
For a casual look, you could wear this beautiful tie with a navy blue jacket and a light shirt. Do not forget to add a pocket square in similar shades.
• The tie's width should not exceed four inches and must be the same as the collar of your shirt and the lapel of your suit.
• Your tie should stop on top of your pant.
• Remove your tie only when its time to go to bed, never before.
• Hang your tie inside of your closet
• Take care of it, cuddle it, it is your ally at all circumstances.
|Fabric||100% cotton, knitted cotton|
|Pattern||Plain, English Army|