Elected 14th best guitarist of all time and of course, singer and guitarist of Pink Floyd, having participated in the success of the group from the 70s, David Gilmour is a rock dandy. The songs The Wall, Comfortably Numb and the gigantic guitar solo on Another Brick in the Wall will make him a legend. Goodbye blue sky too. This was the opportunity to pay homage to him with this navy blue and white knitted tie, made in the south of Italy.
0 article en stock articles en stock
This product is no longer in stock
Your knitted ties and bow ties should never be washed in the washing machine, as the knit won’t support it. Bring your accessories to a trusted dry cleaner.
For a casual look, you could wear this beautiful tie with a navy blue jacket and a light shirt. Do not forget to add a pocket square in similar shades.
• The tie's width should not exceed four inches and must be the same as the collar of your shirt and the lapel of your suit.
• Your tie should stop on top of your pant.
• Remove your tie only when its time to go to bed, never before.
• Hang your tie inside of your closet
• Take care of it, cuddle it, it is your ally at all circumstances.
|Fabric||100% cotton, knitted cotton|
|Pattern||Plain, English Army|