Colin Firth is the Mr Darcy, the one from both Pride & Prejudice and Bridget Jones, the one that make your girlfriends swoon. But more than a hunk, Colin Firth has established himself as one of the finest actors of our generation, starring in the majestuous King's speech, for which he has won an Academy Award, or the stylish A Single Man by Tom Ford. Recently, he was also a dapper spy in Kingsman.
You too can also flirt elegantly with this beautiful cotton knitted tie with beige and navy mix, and you may soon become the darling of the ladies.
8 article en stock articles en stock
Sensitive and delicate material, wash the silk by hand in cold water. If you prefer to use your washing machine, choose a short cycle at 30 °, using a detergent for delicates.
Mop it by putting it in a cotton cloth without wrinkling and let it dry at room temperature.
It is possible to iron silk but only at very low temperatures, or at normal temperature with a towel laid over to protect it.
With a black or blue blazer and a light shirt, you will make a statement. Bring your fashion sense by adding a pocket square with shades of beige.
• This knitted tie's width should not exceed four inches and must be the same as the collar of your shirt and the lapel of your suit.
• Your knit tie should stop on top of your pant.
• Remove your knitted tie only when its time to go to bed, never before.
• Hang your knitted tie inside of your closet
• Take care of it, cuddle it, it is your ally in all circumstances.