If there is one actor that embodies the perfect gentleman, it is the beautiful and virile Gregory Peck. His values, style and charisma have made him one of the most respected and admired actors in Hollywood cinema. The foolproof morality that he showed in his films even pushed him to play the Atticus Finch lawyer in the film Silence and Shadows in 1962, which defends a black man accused of rape, during segregation in the South of United States. it's the proof that the class is not only outside.
This cotton knit tie, charcoal gray with white polka dots, a wink to Alfred Hitchcock's black and white films that Gregory Peck particularly liked, is for all yesterday's and today's gentlemen.
0 article en stock articles en stock
This product is no longer in stock
Sensitive and delicate material, wash the silk by hand in cold water. If you prefer to use your washing machine, choose a short cycle at 30 °, using a detergent for delicates.
Mop it by putting it in a cotton cloth without wrinkling and let it dry at room temperature.
It is possible to iron silk but only at very low temperatures, or at normal temperature with a towel laid over to protect it.
With a black or blue blazer and a light shirt, you will make a statement. Bring your fashion sense by adding a pocket square with shades of white and grey.
• This knitted tie's width should not exceed four inches and must be the same as the collar of your shirt and the lapel of your suit.
• Your knit tie should stop on top of your pant.
• Remove your knitted tie only when its time to go to bed, never before.
• Hang your knitted tie inside of your closet
• Take care of it, cuddle it, it is your ally in all circumstances.