There is no doubt that Dean Martin was one of the greatest crooners of his generation with his Rat Pack mates Frank Sinatra, Sammy Davis Jr., Peter Lawford and Joey Bishop. But, above all, he drew his singularity from his incredible versatility. Who is not appreciative of his incredible sense of improvisation?
It is therefore in his tribute that we designed this knitted tie in Italy, navy with golden polka dots which, like this artist as classy as pragmatic, goes perfectly with any type of suit.
8 article en stock articles en stock
Sensitive and delicate material, wash the silk by hand in cold water. If you prefer to use your washing machine, choose a short cycle at 30 °, using a detergent for delicates.
Mop it by putting it in a cotton cloth without wrinkling and let it dry at room temperature.
It is possible to iron silk but only at very low temperatures, or at normal temperature with a towel laid over to protect it.
With a black or blue blazer and a light shirt, you will make a statement. Bring your fashion sense by adding a pocket square with shades of navy and beige.
• This knitted tie's width should not exceed four inches and must be the same as the collar of your shirt and the lapel of your suit.
• Your knit tie should stop on top of your pant.
• Remove your knitted tie only when its time to go to bed, never before.
• Hang your knitted tie inside of your closet
• Take care of it, cuddle it, it is your ally in all circumstances.
|Colour||Beige, Blue, Brown|