Bruce Springsteen said of him that he wasn't playing rock'n'roll but that he was rock'n'roll, John Lennon kissed his foot during their first meeting, and Elvis Presley was scared of him. One thing is for sure, Jerry Lee Lewis, nicknamed The Killer, is a monument of rock'n'roll. And if this music is associated so much with alcohol, drugs, and scandals, it's a little bit thanks to him too.
We dedicate this cotton burgundy knitted tie to this genius of music. Made in Italy, this tie won't make you blend in with the crowd.
5 article en stock articles en stock
Your knitted ties and bow ties should never be washed in the washing machine, as the knit won’t support it. Bring your accessories to a trusted dry cleaner.
For a casual look, you should wear this beautiful tie with a navy blue jacket and a light shirt. Do not forget to add a pocket square in the same shades.
• The tie's width should not exceed four inches and must be the same as the collar of your shirt and the lapel of your suit.
• Your tie should stop on top of your pant.
• Remove your tie only when its time to go to bed, never before.
• Hang your tie inside of your closet
• Take care of it, cuddle it, it is your ally at all circumstances.
|Fabric||100% cotton, knitted cotton|