Perhaps one of the most creative men that the world has ever known? Serge Gainsbourg inspired everybody (artists, singers, writers, fashion designers ...). At Pochette Square, we love everything about Gainbourg. But especially his moments of emotion ...
For the smoky genius he was, we created the Serge Gainsblue knitted tie in cotton recalling both its moments of blues and his Gitane packs of cigarettes. Made in Italy, wear this tie with sunglasses of course...
3 article en stock articles en stock
Cleaning and Maintenance
Your knitted ties and bow ties should never be washed in the washing machine, as the knit won’t support it. Bring your accessories to a trusted dry cleaner.
With a blue blazer and a light shirt, you will make a statement.
• The tie's width should not exceed four inches and must be the same as the collar of your shirt and the lapel of your suit.
• Your tie should stop on top of your pant.
• Remove your tie only when its time to go to bed, never before.
• Hang your tie inside of your closet
• Take care of it, cuddle it, it is your ally in all circumstances.
|Pattern||English Army, Plain|