The unforgettable man harmonica from "Once Upon a Time" in the West, one of the leaders of "The Great Escape", one of the "Twelve Salopards", one of the "Magnificent Seven" and the "Just in the city", owl charts is not it? With his physical boxer Charles Bronson was not least one of the nicest guy in Hollywood.
A Bronson, eternal "Indian" Holywood, we dedicate this knitted cotton tie with silk embroidery, crafted in Italy by our artisan with a secret know-how...
3 article en stock articles en stock
Your knitted ties and bow ties should never be washed in the washing machine, as the knit won’t support it. Bring your accessories to a trusted dry cleaner.
Knitted cotton matches with elegant and casual looks. With a navy jacket and a light shirt, you will be chic. Do not forget to bring a touch of panache to your stylish outfit by adding a linen or silk pocket square in shades of blue.
• The tie's width should not exceed four inches and must be the same as the collar of your shirt and the lapel of your suit.
• Your tie should stop on top of your pant.
• Remove your tie only when its time to go to bed, never before.
• Hang your tie inside of your closet
• Take care of it, cuddle it, it is your ally at all circumstances.
|Fabric||100% cotton, knitted cotton|
|Pattern||Others, Plain, Figurative|