The Prince of darkness of cinema, Christopher Lee, was one of the most prolific British actors in the world, thanks to his filmography with over 225 films. He died in June 2015 and he leaves us with an impressive gallery of characters in legacy. We think especially of Dracula for the Hammer Studios, the villain Scaramanga in The Man With the Golden Gun, the evil Count Dooku in Star Wars Episode II and the legendary Saruman in The Lord of the Rings. His undeniable charisma gives us the perfect image of the English Sir. RIP ...
To celebrate this incredible artistic versatility and unrivaled class, we designed a gray wool tie with herringbone pattern, hand sewn in southern Italy.
3 article en stock articles en stock
Certainly the easiest fabric to be washed, cotton stands high temperature. However, we advise you to choose 40° for a colored tie.
Avoid the dryer and hang your tie in a ventilated room.
Speaking of ironing, place your tie flat, cover it with a towel and iron it with a good temperature.
Wear this beautiful green laid tie with your most beautiful black suit. Do not forget to add a touch of elegance with a nice pocket square.
• The tie's width should not exceed four inches and must be the same as the collar of your shirt and the lapel of your suit.
• Your tie should stop on top of your pant.
• Remove your tie only when its time to go to bed, never before.
• Hang your tie inside of your closet
• Take care of it, cuddle it, it is your ally at all circumstances.
|Pattern||English Army, Plain|