The Australian George Lazenby has camped the role of James Bond once in On Her Majesty's Secret Service. For his first movie, George was very lucky to be cast. He optimizes the upscale Lord Bond and some fans even say that this is perhaps one of the best episodes of the franchise.
Pochette Square created this elegant blue linen tie thinking of the discrete but so charismatic George Lazenby.
0 article en stock articles en stock
This product is no longer in stock
Certainly the easiest fabric to be washed, cotton stands high temperature. However, we advise you to choose 40° for a colored tie.
Avoid the dryer and hang your tie in a ventilated room.
Speaking of ironing, place your tie flat, cover it with a towel and iron it with a good temperature.
Wear this beautiful green laid tie with your most beautiful black suit. Do not forget to add a touch of elegance with a nice pocket square.
• The tie's width should not exceed four inches and must be the same as the collar of your shirt and the lapel of your suit.
• Your tie should stop on top of your pant.
• Remove your tie only when its time to go to bed, never before.
• Hang your tie inside of your closet
• Take care of it, cuddle it, it is your ally at all circumstances.
|Colour||Blue, Red, Orange|