The 17th opus in the James Bond saga and the first with Pierce Brosnan, Goldeneye is certainly not the best movie with the adventures of 007. However, the scene of Bond driving a gray metallic Aston Martin DB5 in Monaco with an employee of MI6 responsible for assessing his conduct is quite memorable, and the images that remain in our heads were enough to create this tie 100% cotton knit.
0 article en stock articles en stock
This product is no longer in stock
Your knitted ties and bow ties should never be washed in the washing machine, as the knit won’t support it. Bring your accessories to a trusted dry cleaner.
For a casual look, you could wear this beautiful tie with a navy blue jacket and a light shirt. Do not forget to add a pocket square in similar shades.
• The tie's width should not exceed four inches and must be the same as the collar of your shirt and the lapel of your suit.
• Your tie should stop on top of your pant.
• Remove your tie only when its time to go to bed, never before.
• Hang your tie inside of your closet
• Take care of it, cuddle it, it is your ally at all circumstances.
|Fabric||100% cotton, knitted cotton|
|Pattern||Plain, English Army|