Elected 14th best guitarist of all time and of course, singer and guitarist of Pink Floyd, having participated in the success of the group from the 70s, David Gilmour is a rock dandy. The songs The Wall, Comfortably Numb and the gigantic guitar solo on Another Brick in the Wall will make him a legend. Goodbye blue sky too. This was the opportunity to pay homage to him with this navy blue and white knitted tie, made in the south of Italy.
4 article en stock articles en stock
Your knitted ties and bow ties should never be washed in the washing machine, as the knit won’t support it. Bring your accessories to a trusted dry cleaner.
For a casual look, you could wear this beautiful tie with a navy blue jacket and a light shirt. Do not forget to add a pocket square in similar shades.
• The tie's width should not exceed four inches and must be the same as the collar of your shirt and the lapel of your suit.
• Your tie should stop on top of your pant.
• Remove your tie only when its time to go to bed, never before.
• Hang your tie inside of your closet
• Take care of it, cuddle it, it is your ally at all circumstances.
|Fabric||100% cotton, knitted cotton|
|Pattern||Plain, English Army|