The career of Antonio Banderas seems to have been not really regular since. From success to failure, from Almodovar to Spy Kids 1, 2, 3 and 4 (ouch), the native malaga grew up in Malaga. But who cares! For us, he will always be El Mariachi in the bloody movie by Robert Rodriguez.
The feline actor that inspired us this half cotton half silk knitted tie, handcrafted in Italy. With a kaki background, its ocher stitchings that looks like cheetah pattern will help you stay a predator in the urban jungle.
8 article en stock articles en stock
Sensitive and delicate material, wash the silk by hand in cold water. If you prefer to use your washing machine, choose a short cycle at 30 °, using a detergent for delicates.
Mop it by putting it in a cotton cloth without wrinkling and let it dry at room temperature.
It is possible to iron silk but only at very low temperatures, or at normal temperature with a towel laid over to protect it.
Wear this beautiful tie with a beige jacket or a navy blue one. Bring a touch of panache to your outfit by adding a brown or orange linen or cotton pocket square.
• The tie's width should not exceed four inches and must be the same as the collar of your shirt and the lapel of your suit.
• Your tie should stop on top of your pant.
• Remove your tie only when its time to go to bed, never before.
• Hang your tie inside of your closet
• Take care of it, cuddle it, it is your ally at all circumstances.
|Fabric||knitted silk, knitted cotton|
|Pattern||English Army, Others|