When you played with Marilyn Monroe and Grace Kelly, you can stop here and say that you've succeeded at your career. The irresistible Cary Grant often lived in the shadow of Gary Cooper, but was comforted to learn that Howard Hawkes said of him that he was "so far the best that none could compare to him!"
For this man whom elegance never left, we created this 100% pure cotton blue with yellow stripes tie, handcrafted in Paris.
5 article en stock articles en stock
Certainly the easiest fabric to be washed, cotton stands high temperature. However, we advise you to choose 40° for a colored tie.
Avoid the dryer and hang your tie in a ventilated room.
Speaking of ironing, place your tie flat, cover it with a towel and iron it with a good temperature.
• The tie's width should not exceed four inches and must be the same as the collar of your shirt and the lapel of your suit.
• Your tie should stop on top of your pant.
• Remove your tie only when its time to go to bed, never before.
• Hang your tie inside of your closet
• Take care of it, cuddle it, it is your ally at all circumstances.
|Fabric||knitted cotton, knitted silk|
|Made in||France, by hand|
|Pattern||English Army, Others|