Singer and actor, Yves Montand started his career as party host in Marseille. Throughout his long career, his Mediterranean origins still remains. He started alongside with Edith Piaf in Etoile sans lumière. Then, he married the fierce Simone Signoret before getting his first major role in Le salaire de la peur. He also plays with Marilyn Monroe and had an affair with her. In the 80s, he played in Manon des sources, an homecoming. Crickets, olives and this huge music-hall artist have inspired us to create this green knitted tie like olives and anisette, 100% silk and crafted in Italy.
0 article en stock articles en stock
This product is no longer in stock
Your knitted ties and bow ties should never be washed in the washing machine, as the knit won’t support it. Bring your accessories to a trusted dry cleaner.
For a casual look, you could wear this green knitted tie with a light grey or navy blue jacket and a white shirt. Do not forget to add a pocket square in similar shades.
• The tie's width should not exceed four inches and must be the same as the collar of your shirt and the lapel of your suit.
• Your tie should stop on top of your pant.
• Remove your tie only when its time to go to bed, never before.
• Hang your tie inside of your closet
• Take care of it, cuddle it, it is your ally at all circumstances.
|Fabric||100% silk, knitted silk|