In the late 1970s, Marlon Brando is at the top of his glory. He is an actor, a rebellious handsome guy of service, with a huge talent and an unbridled bisexuality (he’s know for dating many women Marilyn Monroe, Bette Davis, Edith Piaf, Marlène Dietrich, Jacky Kennedy as his men conquests James Dean, Montgomery Clift and Cary Grant). Destroid by his personal tragedies throughout his life, he was an actor who refused celebrity but more the tranquillity.
For Brando, we created this brown 100% knitted silk tie, made and hand-finished in Italy.
3 article en stock articles en stock
Your knitted ties and bow ties should never be washed in the washing machine, as the knit won’t support it. Bring your accessories to a trusted dry cleaner.
With a black blazer and a light shirt, you will make a statement. Bring your fashion sense by adding a brown or blue pocket square.
• The tie's width should not exceed four inches and must be the same as the collar of your shirt and the lapel of your suit.
• Your tie should stop on top of your pant.
• Remove your tie only when its time to go to bed, never before.
• Hang your tie inside of your closet
• Take care of it, cuddle it, it is your ally in all circumstances.