Handsome, dandy-like, and with an impeccable style and a well-groomed three-day stubble, Ryan Gosling seems to be the ideal man. A romantic in The Notebook, a silent bad boy in Drive or a ukulele player in Blue Valentine, the Oscar-nominated actor can do seemingly everything, and always with a disconcerting charm. Bold in both his stylistic and career choices, the actor who already has a 25-year long career behind him, will be one of the biggest household names in Hollywood.
As a way of showing that we love him too at Pochette Square, we dedicate him this grey knitted tie with beige checks, hand-crafted in Italy.
7 article en stock articles en stock
Sensitive and delicate material, wash the silk by hand in cold water. If you prefer to use your washing machine, choose a short cycle at 30 °, using a detergent for delicates.
Mop it by putting it in a cotton cloth without wrinkling and let it dry at room temperature.
It is possible to iron silk but only at very low temperatures, or at normal temperature with a towel laid over to protect it.
With a black or blue blazer and a light shirt, you will make a statement. Bring your fashion sense by adding a pocket square with shades of blue and white.
• This knitted tie's width should not exceed four inches and must be the same as the collar of your shirt and the lapel of your suit.
• Your knit tie should stop on top of your pant.
• Remove your knitted tie only when its time to go to bed, never before.
• Hang your knitted tie inside of your closet
• Take care of it, cuddle it, it is your ally in all circumstances.
|Pattern||Checks, English Army|