Handsome, dandy-like, and with an impeccable style and a well-groomed three-day stubble, Ryan Gosling seems to be the ideal man. A romantic in The Notebook, a silent bad boy in Drive or a ukulele player in Blue Valentine, the Oscar-nominated actor can do seemingly everything, and always with a disconcerting charm. Bold in both his stylistic and career choices, the actor who already has a 25-year long career behind him, will be one of the biggest household names in Hollywood.
As a way of showing that we love him too at Pochette Square, we dedicate him this grey knitted tie with beige checks, hand-crafted in Italy.
0 article en stock articles en stock
This product is no longer in stock
Sensitive and delicate material, wash the silk by hand in cold water. If you prefer to use your washing machine, choose a short cycle at 30 °, using a detergent for delicates.
Mop it by putting it in a cotton cloth without wrinkling and let it dry at room temperature.
It is possible to iron silk but only at very low temperatures, or at normal temperature with a towel laid over to protect it.
With a black or blue blazer and a light shirt, you will make a statement. Bring your fashion sense by adding a pocket square with shades of blue and white.
• This knitted tie's width should not exceed four inches and must be the same as the collar of your shirt and the lapel of your suit.
• Your knit tie should stop on top of your pant.
• Remove your knitted tie only when its time to go to bed, never before.
• Hang your knitted tie inside of your closet
• Take care of it, cuddle it, it is your ally in all circumstances.
|Pattern||Checks, English Army|