This 100% brown cotton knit tie with beige checks is a tribute to Paul Simonon, bassist of the Clash, or rather directly to his beautiful cinnamon color Fender bass that he explodes with pleasure on the cover of the album "London Calling".
We can be dandy and rock'n'roll. It is even very widely recommended. So, select your prettiest shirt, a navy blazer and wear this beautiful knitted tie, made in Italy.
6 article en stock articles en stock
Sensitive and delicate material, wash the silk by hand in cold water. If you prefer to use your washing machine, choose a short cycle at 30 °, using a detergent for delicates.
Mop it by putting it in a cotton cloth without wrinkling and let it dry at room temperature.
It is possible to iron silk but only at very low temperatures, or at normal temperature with a towel laid over to protect it.
With a black or blue blazer and a light shirt, you will make a statement. Bring your fashion sense by adding a pocket square with shades of blue.
• This knitted tie's width should not exceed four inches and must be the same as the collar of your shirt and the lapel of your suit.
• Your knit tie should stop on top of your pant.
• Remove your knitted tie only when its time to go to bed, never before.
• Hang your knitted tie inside of your closet
• Take care of it, cuddle it, it is your ally in all circumstances.
|Pattern||Checks, English Army|