Thanks to his marvellous acting Daniel Day-Lewis is able to play roles as diverse as they are striking. No wonder he is the only actor to have three Academy Awards to his name. More than that, he is often recognised as one of the most charismatic and stylish actors out there by GQ, Empire or Time.
Pochette Square also wanted to underline his talent with this knitted blue cotton tie with a red coloured edge, made in Italy. The white polka dots that ornate this tie are as numerous as Sir Daniel Day-Lewis' skills. May this tie ake you as confident.
4 article en stock articles en stock
Sensitive and delicate material, wash the silk by hand in cold water. If you prefer to use your washing machine, choose a short cycle at 30 °, using a detergent for delicates.
Mop it by putting it in a cotton cloth without wrinkling and let it dry at room temperature.
It is possible to iron silk but only at very low temperatures, or at normal temperature with a towel laid over to protect it.
With a black or blue blazer and a light shirt, you will make a statement. Bring your fashion sense by adding a pocket square with shades of beige and navy.
• This knitted tie's width should not exceed four inches and must be the same as the collar of your shirt and the lapel of your suit.
• Your knit tie should stop on top of your pant.
• Remove your knitted tie only when its time to go to bed, never before.
• Hang your knitted tie inside of your closet
• Take care of it, cuddle it, it is your ally in all circumstances.