Norman Bates is a very dark character created in 1959 by Robert Bloch in his novel "Psycho" and made "alive" by Alfred Hitchcock in the same name movie. Throughout his life, he stayed in the motel of his mother Norma. Abused and kept away from women, he went crazy when he learns that his mother has a man. Then, he's gonna kill them. But this murder only increases the influence of his mother because, as a good schizophrenic son, he keeps the body to stuff it and gratually start to talk and dress like her.
Darker than Norman ? There is this black knitted cotton tie made in Italy which fits perfectly to Anthony Perkins who played Bates in the movie…
11 article en stock articles en stock
Your knitted ties and bow ties should never be washed in the washing machine, as the knit won’t support it. Bring your accessories to a trusted dry cleaner.
With a black jacket and a sky blue shirt, you will make a statement. You can also add a cotton or linen pocket square.
• The tie's width should not exceed four inches and must be the same as the collar of your shirt and the lapel of your suit.
• Your tie should stop on top of your pant.
• Remove your tie only when its time to go to bed, never before.
• Hang your tie inside of your closet
• Take care of it, cuddle it, it is your ally in all circumstances.
|Fabric||100% cotton, knitted cotton|