Athough he started his carreer playing bloodthirsty Italians, whether in The Untouchables or The Godfather III, Andy Garcia is more of a dandy in real life. Used to three-pieces suits, pocket squares or his Panama hat, which comes from his natal Havana, we can admire his style as much as his acting, and this is pretty rare.
A strong advocate of elegance and good taste, we had to name this cotton beige knitted tie after him. Carefully crafted on the shores of Lake Como, Italy, this tie never goes out of style, much like him.
9 article en stock articles en stock
Your knitted ties and bow ties should never be washed in the washing machine, as the knit won’t support it. Bring your accessories to a trusted dry cleaner.
With a white shirt and a black or blue jacket, it will be perfect. Do not forget to associate it with a beige pocket square, in either silk, cotton or linen.
• The tie's width should not exceed four inches and must be the same as the collar of your shirt and the lapel of your suit.
• Your tie should stop on top of your pant.
• Remove your tie only when its time to go to bed, never before.
• Hang your tie inside of your closet
• Take care of it, cuddle it, it is your ally at all circumstances.
|Fabric||100% cotton, knitted cotton|